Hello, we are on the search for enthusiastic volunteers to welcome into our small festival family. We are looking for people that can help us with our early stages prior to what we expect will be the second edition of our festival.
We are a small team working to create visibility of the work of women in arts. This is a project that was born last year and we are hoping to continue growing and developing it in this city. From the first edition we found many artists that where looking for a space to share their visions with other cultures. This has inspired us to keep growing and working to develop this initiative into a bigger project.
What will you gain from this volunteering?
- A chance to make a difference and help a small project to grow and support women artists to be seen.
- Event management skills,
- Fundraising and marketing skills
- Develop your CV.
Please let us know if you would be willing to volunteer 10 – 16 hours per week. We are flexible with the hours and you can work remotely:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, digital and printed media
- Increase visibility of the social media channels
- Manage content strategy of the website and social media, checkout flow and promotional campaigns across devices and recommend and implement changes as appropriate.
- Create & design digital content for the media channel
- Research competitive areas of development by identifying and evaluating the relevant cultural environment.
- Accomplish project goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Raise the kind of awareness that can drive development for the project.
- Researching prospective funders
- Work with the Director to identify further fundraising opportunities and drafting funding applications
- Work with the Marketing creative to develop content for the fundraising campaigns and events.
- Coordinate fundraising events if the opportunity arises.
Please send us your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com